- 300g Cabbage (shredded)
- 2 ears Sweet Corn (kernels peeled, save the cob)
- 150g Mushrooms (rough chop)
- 100g Onions (diced)
- 2 sticks Celery (rough chop, stems and leaves separated)
- 4 cloves Garlic (rough chop)
- 100g Radish (rough chop) (optional)
- 100g Carrots (rough chop)
- 3 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 6 cups of vegetable or chicken stock
- Salt and black pepper
- Soy sauce
In a large pot, heat cooking oil until hot. Stir fry the onions, garlic and celery stems until fragrant. Then add and mix well the mushrooms, radish and carrots. Stir fry for about 2 minutes. Then add water and bring it to a boil.
Once boiling, add the cabbage, sweet corn kernel and the cobs. Cook for 30 minutes. After that, discard the cobs, add celery leaves and serve with soy sauce. You could also sprinkle with some coriander leaves, chopped spring onion and lime juice.