- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- zest 2 lemons, plus a squeeze of juice
- small bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 200g broccoli, broken into florets
- 400g pasta bows or other shapes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 small courgettes, chopped
To make the gremolata, mix the garlic, lemon zest and juice with the parsley and some seasoning.
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the broccoli and cook for 2-3 mins until just tender. Use a slotted spoon to remove, then set aside. Bring the water back to the boil, add the pasta and cook following pack instructions.
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the courgettes and cook over a high heat for 3-4 mins until starting to turn golden, tip in the broccoli and continue to cook for 1 min until warmed through. Drain the pasta, reserving about 2 tbsp of the cooking water, then add pasta and cooking water to the pan with the vegetables and the gremolata.
Mix well and serve.
Adapted from BBC Good Food